- 1 Aircel Recruitment 2018 | Aircel Hiring Freshers & Experienced | Apply Now
- 2 How To Register For Aircel Careers – Aircel Recruitment 2018 :-
Aircel Recruitment 2018 | Aircel Hiring Freshers & Experienced | Apply Now
Aircel Recruitment 2018 : Hurry Up Guys !!! Its a great opportunity from the Aircel and it is going to hire huge number of eligible candidates into the vacancies in the firm.The Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offers voice and 2G, 3G and 4G data services.It is the fifth largest mobile service provider in India with a subscriber base of 90.9 million subscribers as of March 2017.Recruitment panel very often hires candidates into the vacancies depend upon their recruitment in the company.Interested candidates who are willing to join Aircel are need to register themselves in Aircel Careers online web portal.
Job Vacancies in Aircel : All the willing candidates may acquire complete information related to Aircel Recruitment 2018 from here and candidates who are not registered yet for them registration links are active now. Candidates can also register given below official link with their updated resumes.Recruitment panel is currently hiring for the following vacant positions in the company and candidates who have registered on Aircel Careers are able to check job description and job role of the following vacant positions.
Latest Vacancies In Aircel 2018 – Openings In Aircel Careers :-
- Business Operations Management Professional
- Risk and Compliance Management Professional
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- System Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer
- Web Developer
- UI UX Designer
- Software Tester
- QA Engineer
- Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Deployment and Maintenance Engineer
- System Architect
- Java Developer
- CA Fresher, Chartered Accountant
- Deputy Manager- KAM
- HR Business Partner / Human Resource Management
- Legal Head
- Dm/ Manager OFC O&M
- Deputy Manager / Manager- RF Planning and Optimization
- HR Executive (third Party)
- Service Assurance and Escalations-vertical Head
- CS Compliance-vertical Head CSD
- Deputy Manager-enterprise Sales
- Territory Sales Manager for Prepaid Sales
Aircel Profile :- Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Gurgaon that offers voice and 2G, 3G and 4G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%.Aircel was founded by C Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999. It is the fifth largest mobile service provider in India with a subscriber base of 90.9 million subscribers as of March 2017. Aircel is a market leader in Tamil Nadu and has considerable presence in Odisha, Assam and North-East telecom circles.
Aircel Recruitment Process – Aircel Recruitment 2018 :-
The candidates who have performed well in the Aircel Recruitment Process will be recruited into applied or desired role by the recruitment team.
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria & Skills Required :-
- Meet / Exceed overall volume and revenue targets as per AOP.
- Proficient at handling channel and customers.
- Enhance the data, voice (Mobility and PRI Voice) and data products.
- Ensuring the quality sales.
- Should have good Communication Skills, inter personal skills and a complete team player.
Documents Required For Aircel Walk In 2018 & Aircel Recruitment 2018 :-
Candidates need to carry the following documents to Aircel Recruitment 2018 :
- All Mark Lists (original & copies)
- Updated Resumes
- Recent Photographs
- Identity card
How To Register For Aircel Careers – Aircel Recruitment 2018 :-
Candidates can submit their application form or upload their resume on Aircel Careers by following the steps given below.
- Candidates are required to visit Aircel Careers website that is www.aircel.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- After that various link will appear on your computer screen.
- Read the job description and job role.
- Now select the appropriate link related to post and hit the link.
- Now application page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then upload all educational details,photograph and updated resume
- After entering the detail press on “apply” button.
Register Here : Aircel Recruitment 2018 | Aircel Hiring Now | Apply Now
Note : For More Information comment below.We are here to provide the required information as soon as possible.