- 1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 | IBPS PO 2018 Notification | IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- 2 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details,Eligibility Criteria,Application Fee :-
- 2.1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria :-
- 2.2 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee :-
- 2.3 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018-Selection Process :-
- 2.4 IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
- 2.5 IBPS Participating Banks :-
- 2.6 IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 Download IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2018 :-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 | IBPS PO 2018 Notification | IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2018
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting Common Written Examination (CWE PO/MT) for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies in Public Sector Banks.As expected IBPS has released IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 notification and invited eligible candidates to submit their IBPS PO Application Form 2018 on or before end date.Interested candidates who aspires to join any of the participating organisations listed at as a Probationary Officer/Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 online through IBPS official website.
The candidates will have to apply to IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.In these web page we are providing all details about IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 in the given below.
- Name of the organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of the posts : Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts
- Location : Across India
- Category : Public Sector Banks
- Application mode : Online
- Official website : www.ibps.in
About IBPS : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details,Eligibility Criteria,Application Fee :-
Candidates, intending to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2018 should check all the details which are given below.After checking all the details and the candidates who feels themselves as eligible can fill their IBPS PO Application Form 2018 online through given below registration link.If any candidates is having any problem in filling their application form can also follow the application process steps given below.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification : The candidates must have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit : The candidates minimum age should be 20 Years and maximum age should be 30 Years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned|
Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have
rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion
of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within
one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of
dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical
disability attributable to military service or invalidment
Nationality : As per IBPS PO 2018 Notification the candidates must be :
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries
of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided
that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a
certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee :-
The candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode using Internet Banking,Credit Card,Debit Card and other payment options.If any candidate is having payment issues can contact helpline center of IBPS.
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.600/-
- For Reserved Candidates : Rs.100/-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018-Selection Process :-
The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written examination and interview which is conducted by IBPS.The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus :-
As per notification the IBPS PO Exam 2018 will be conducted in two phases and the both examination pattern and syllabus are clearly mentioned in our website.The candidates can visit the given below official link to get IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018.
IBPS Participating Banks :-
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 Download IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2018 :-
The candidates who satisfies the eligibility criteria can only get IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 from the commission.No candidate is allowed to take the IBPS PO Exam 2018 without having IBPS Admit Card 2018 along with one identity card having photo with signature.Examiners will consider it as identity and eligibility of the candidates for the IBPS PO Exam 2018.Candidates may note that they will not be allowed to take the examination on the strength of an e-Admission Certificate issued in respect of another candidate.The IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 will have following particulars of the candidate.
- Candidates Name
- Register Number
- Parents Name
- Examination Center
- Reporting Time
- Date and Time of The Examination
- Candidates Photo & Signature
- Instructions To The Candidates
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates :-
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates :16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : September 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 23.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary : September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017,14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : November 2017
- Online Examination – Main : 26.11.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main : December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview : January 2018
- Conduct of interview : January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment : April 2018
Registration Link : www.ibps.in
Note :- If any candidates are requires more information about IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 can comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.