- 1 IBPS SO 2018 Get Complete IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 2 IBPS SO 2018 Eligibility Criteria,Application Form Complete Details :-
- 2.1 IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2018 Qualification & Age Limit Details :-
- 2.2 IBPS SO Application Form 2018 – Application Procedure Complete Details :-
- 2.3 IBPS SO Selection Process 2018 Complete Selection Procedure :-
- 2.4 IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 Download Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-
- 2.5 IBPS SO Result 2018 :-
- 2.6 IBPS SO 2018 Important Dates :-
IBPS SO 2018 Get Complete IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
IBPS SO 2018 : IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released notification to fill vacant positions by eligible candidates under Specialist Officer (SO) posts in IBPS participating banks across the country.The organization conducts the IBPS SO 2018 Exam at national level at various affiliated examination centers as per schedule.The organization has invited eligible candidates to register for IBPS SO 2018 online through their official website on or before given date.Interested candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can apply IBPS SO 2018 online through given below registration link.
The IBPS SO 2018 exam conducted every year by the organization and huge number of candidates are appeared for the examination from all parts of the country.Here in these web page we are providing complete details of IBPS SO 2018 Notification such as eligibility criteria,application form, selection process,application fee,examination dates and exam pattern from the given below page. Aspirants are advised to read all the details before submitting IBPS SO Application Form 2018 in the given format.The candidates who doesn’t satisfy the eligibility conditions are advised not to register for IBPS SO 2018 because eligibility of applicant can be verified by the organization at any stage of IBPS SO Selection Process 2018.
|Name of the organization||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Name of the examination||IBPS SO Exam 2018|
|Name of the posts||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Selection Process||Online Exam (Prelims & Mains) ,Interview|
IBPS SO 2018 Eligibility Criteria,Application Form Complete Details :-
As per IBPS guidelines the candidates who are going to register for IBPS SO Exam 2018 are advised to read all the general information which are clearly explained in the given below.Aspirants who are not aware of eligibility criteria,application form,application fee,selection process,exam pattern and exam dates can check from the given below web page.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2018 Qualification & Age Limit Details :-
The candidates who are going to register for IBPS SO 2018 Exam must fulfill the given below eligibility conditions.
Nationality : A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries
of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Educational Qualification :
As given in IBPS SO 2018 Notification the candidates who are shortlisted will be recruited into various positions under Specialist Officer (SO) such as I.T. Officer (Scale-I),Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) & other posts.The educational qualification for the posts as given below.
For I.T. Officer (Scale-I) Post : 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) Post : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/
Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry.
For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) Post : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level.
For Law Officer (Scale I) Post : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) Post : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work /
For Marketing Officer (Scale I) Post : Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA /PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit & Relaxation Details :-
As given in IBPS SO 2018 Notification,The candidates age should be between 20 years and 30 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe-5 years
- Other Backward Classes-3 years
- Persons With Disability-10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of
application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidation-5 years
- 5 Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89-5 years
- 6 Persons affected by 1984 riots-5 years
IBPS SO Application Form 2018 – Application Procedure Complete Details :-
- Aspirants can fill their IBPS SO 2018 Application Form online through their official website.
- At the time of application process candidates are need to scan their recent photograph and signature.
- The candidates are need to register themselves online on IBPS official website.
- The candidates are need to fill their general information such as name of the candidate, academic qualifications,personal details.
- After successfully filling all the details and upload already scanned photograph with signature.
- At the end candidates are need to pay application fee through online mode.
- The candidates are need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee for reserved candidates and Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates.
- After successfully payment,The candidates can take the print out of application form and E- Receipt for further process.
IBPS SO Selection Process 2018 Complete Selection Procedure :-
As per guidelines the candidates who have performed well and cracked the online examination (preliminary & mains) and interview will be shortlisted for the specialist officer posts by the IBPS.The examination will be conducted in two phases such as preliminary examination and mains examination respectively.Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score, as explained above, to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Interview Process : Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CRPSPL-V will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the nodal banks with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The center, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in.
Provisional Allotment : On completion of the interview process, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on merit-cum preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc.
These is the complete selection procedure for shortlisting specialist officer (SO) posts by the IBPS.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 Download Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-
To appear for selection process candidates need to have IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 issued by the organization.All the eligible candidates who have successfully submitted IBPS SO Application Form 2018 can download from official website using their registration number and password.Candidates are need to download different IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 for both examinations from official website.If any candidate is having any problem in downloading IBPS SO Call Letter 2018 can comment below.
IBPS SO Result 2018 :-
The IBPS SO 2018 Result for each phase will be declared in step by step process by the organization.The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method. Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.The complete final IBPS SO Result 2018 will be declared online on IBPS website.Aspirants can check it using their registration number and password.
IBPS SO 2018 Important Dates :-
- IBPS SO Notification Release Dates : October,2017
- IBPS SO Application Process Starts on : October,2017
- IBPS SO Application Process Ends on : November,2017
- IBPS SO Admit Card/Hall Ticket Available on : December,2017
- IBPS SO Examination Dates : December,2017
- IBPS SO Prelims Result on : January,2018
- IBPS SO Mains Admit Card/Hall Ticket Available on : January,2018
- IBPS SO Mains Exam Dates : January,2018
- IBPS SO Mains Result Dates : February,2018
- IBPS SO Interview Call Letter Available on : Last Week of February,2018
- IBPS SO Interview Dates : March,2018
- IBPS SO Provisional Allotment : April,2018
Registration Link : www.ibps.in
Note : If any candidate requires more information about IBPS SO 2018 can comment below.We are here to provide the required information as soon as possible.
|IBPS SO Selection Process||IBPS SO Admit Card||IBPS SO Syllabus|
|IBPS SO Exam Pattern||IBPS SO Application Form||IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS SO Result||IBPS SO Recruitment||IBPS Recruitment|