- 1 Railway Recruitment 2018 | Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 | Latest Railway Vacancies 2018
- 2 Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online | RRB Zones Details :-
- 3 RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification Details :-
- 3.1 Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :-
- 3.2 Railway Recruitment Selection Process :-
- 3.3 Railway Recruitment Application Fee & Pay Scale Details :-
- 3.4 Railway Recruitment Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Details :-
- 3.5 Railway Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018 :-
- 3.6 Railway Training Institutes List :-
- 4 How To Apply Online For Railway Recruitment 2018 – Online Application Form :-
- 5 Latest Railway Recruitment For Group A,Group B,Group C & Group D Vacancies :-
Railway Recruitment 2018 | Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 | Latest Railway Vacancies 2018
Hurry up guys !! Are you looking for Latest Railway Jobs 2018 than your in right place and in these web page you will get all details about Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 in detail for all railway zones across the country.Its a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for railway jobs and wants to build their career in government sector.We know that lakhs of job seekers are eagerly awaiting for Railway Recruitment 2018 notification from the RRB.For the convenience of candidates, Here is a complete list which has all details related to Latest Railway Jobs 2018.
Its a great opportunity from Railway Recruitment Board,As per latest updates board is soon going to recruit qualified and eligible candidates into vacant positions of Group A,Group B,Group C and Group D posts.Here in the given below web page you can check the updated Railway Jobs 2018 recruitment notifications for both fresher and experienced candidates under various departments and then you can apply for the post which is suitable to your qualification.For that, Railway Recruitment 2018 Board is going to release the zone-wise Railway vacancies for various posts such are technical & non-technical jobs soon online through RRB official website.
Latest Jobs In Railways – Railway Recruitment 2018 Details :-
As per sources the railway recruitment board is soon going to fill 235527 vacant positions of technical and non technical and para medical posts in Group A,Group B, Group C & Group D respectively.As every year does the organization offers huge number of railway jobs through RRB & RRC.All the candidates who are qualified and looking for Latest Railway Jobs 2018 and preparing themselves can utilize these opportunity given by the railway recruitment board (RRB).The board is going to recruit different type Railway Jobs in for every qualification such as 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation & post Graduation. So, willing candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment 2018 once before apply.The RRB Notification 2018 is also available in Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, English and many other languages.Interested candidates can download RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification from official website.
Check : Latest Government Jobs 2018-19
Railway Jobs is one of the best opportunity for Job Seekers in government sector.India has the world’s third longest railway network with around 13 lakh employees. Railways in India will generate employment of around 14 crore man-days in the upcoming year. Every year,Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification is released for filling Lakhs of Vacancies.Huge number of candidates are going to apply for RRB Recruitment from all parts of the country.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancies List :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits qualified and eligible candidates into Group A,Group B, Group C and Group D posts and the candidates who doesn’t know the posts which comes under which group can check the given below list.
RRB Recruitment Group A Posts :-
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
RRB Recruitment Group B Posts :-
- unior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
RRB Recruitment Group C Posts :-
In Group C The posts are classified into two types such as technical and non technical posts and list is given below.
Technical Jobs :
Non Technical Jobs :
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
RRB Recruitment Group D Posts :-
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online | RRB Zones Details :-
Indian Railways organizational structure is divided into 17 RRC boards and 21 RRB zones and the complete list in detail is given below.All the candidates who are going to apply for RRB Recruitment 2018 are need to register themselves on their zone wise official website.
List Of RRC’S In India :
- Central Railway (CR), Mumbai
- Eastern Railway(ER), Kolkata
- Northern Railway (NR), New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER), Gorakhpur
- Northern East Frontier Railway (NEFR), Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR), Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR), Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER), Kolkata
- Western Railway (WR), Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR), Hajipur
- East coast railway (ECOR), Bhubaneswar
- North Central Railway (NCR), Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR), Jaipur
- South Eastern Central Railway (SECR), Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR), Hubli
- Western Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur
List Of RRB’S In India :
RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification Details :-
The Indian Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 has specified that the vacancies are for the Posts of Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Senior Time keeper, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant and various other posts.Before applying for Railway Jobs 2018 aspirants are advised to check all details such as Eligibility Criteria,Application Fee,Selection Process,Pay Scale in the given below.
Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidates who are going to apply for RRB Recruitment 2018 must fulfill given below eligibility conditions.If any candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions are rejected by the recruitment board at any level of recruitment process.
Educational Qualification : As given in Railway Recruitment 2018 notification,The candidates must have completed their graduation or its equivalent from any recognized institute or university.
Age Limit : The candidates age should be 20 years to 40 years. Age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per government norms.
Railway Recruitment Selection Process :-
All the candidates who have registered for Railway Recruitment 2018 are need to appear for selection process which is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).The selection of candidates will be depends upon their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Mains Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Viva Voce Test
The candidates who gets qualified in selection process are shortlisted and called for document verification organized by RRB.Final selected candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be receiving an impressive amount as monthly salary from the department.
Railway Recruitment Application Fee & Pay Scale Details :-
Application Fee : The candidates are advised to refer the official notification below for application fee for all categories.There will be difference in application fee for unreserved and reserved candidates.The application fee can be paid online through using Internet Banking,Credit Card,Debit Card & other payment options.If any candidate is having any problem in payment issues can contact helpline center of RRB.If any candidates wants to pay the application fee through offline mode can pay through Bank Challan,Demand Draft..etc.
Pay Scale : The candidates who have performed well in Railway Recruitment Process and gets qualified are shortlisted and will be recruited into applied posts.The candidates will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the department.
Railway Recruitment Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Details :-
As we all know that the candidates initial selection will be made based on their performance in Railway Recruitment Exam 2018 which is conducted by the RRB.The written examination will be based on objective types of questions.The question will be asked for General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and General Reasoning.Total time duration for examination will be of 90 minutes.
|Exam||Name of Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
Railway Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018 :-
As above mentioned Railway Recruitment Exam 2018 conducted on subjects General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and General Reasoning.Aspirants can check each subject syllabus in detail from the given below.
Railway Recruitment Exam 2018 – General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus :
- Missing number
- Series (number, symbol, letter)
- Formation of words
- Calendar problems
- Cube & Dices
- Direction test
- Blood relations
- Statement/ Conclusion
- Pie charts, Venn diagrams etc.,
Railway Recruitment Exam 2018 – Arithmetic Syllabus :-
- HCF, LCM, Fractions
- Partnership, Profit & Loss
- Number system
- Distance & Time
- Time & Work
- Work & Wages
- Square/ Cube roots
- Simple/ Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
Railway Recruitment Exam 2018 – General Awareness Syllabus :-
- Indian History
- India & State Geography
- Indian Constitution & Polity
- Books & Authors
- Economy & Finance
- Basic Computers
- Abbreviations (full form of words)
- General Science (Physics,Chemistry, Biology)
- Traditional/ Static GK (longest, shortest, highest, largest, smallest, etc.,)
- Current Affairs (just a few)
Railway Training Institutes List :-
The Indian Railways is the largest civilian employer in the world at approximately 1.6 million employees. 12000 officers form the line and staff Management. Training of all the Management cadres is entrusted and shared between eight Centralized Training Institutes.
- Indian Railway Institute of Transportation Management, Lucknow for officers of the Traffic & Commercial departments
- IRICEN-Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering, Pune for Officers of Civil Engineering Department,
- IRISET-Indian Railway Institute of Signal and Telecommunications Engineering, Secunderabad for Officers of S&T department.
- IRIMEE-Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur for Officers of Mechanical Engineering Department.
- IRIEN-Indian Railway Institute of Electrical Engineering, Nasik for Officers of Electrical Engineering Department,
- Jagjivan Ram RPF Academy, Lucknow for officers of the Railway Protection Force
- Railway Staff College, Vadodara for all officers and Centralised training for Officers of Accounts, Personnel, Stores & Medical departments .
- C-TARA, Vadodara Centralized Training Academy of Railways Accounts, Secunderabad for Financial & Managerial Training for Officers & Staff of Accounts Department.
How To Apply Online For Railway Recruitment 2018 – Online Application Form :-
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through RRB’s website.
- Log in to the online on RRB official website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online RRB Application Form 2018 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Registration Link : indianrail.gov.in
Latest Railway Recruitment For Group A,Group B,Group C & Group D Vacancies :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits eligible candidates into vacant positions of Group A,Group B,Group C & Group D posts depends upon their requirement in the department.Based on their requirement organization releases recruitment notifications and interested candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria can submit Railway Recruitment Application Form 2018 online on their official website.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification Details :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits huge number of qualified and eligible candidates into various vacant positions in the department.Now the board has released RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 notification to fill 26567 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III posts.Every year huge number of candidates are registered for RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 from all parts of the country.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and interview which is conducted by RRB.Interested candidates who matches the RRB ALP Eligibility Criteria 2018 can fill their online application form from given below official link.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details :-
As per latest updates RRB soon going to release RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 notification to fill vacant positions of Commercial Apprentice,Traffic Apprentice,Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk,Goods Guard,Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist,Senior Clerk cum Typist,Assistant Station Master,Traffic Assistant,Senior Time Keeper.The candidates who are going to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 are advised to check all details such as eligibility criteria,application fee,selection process,pay scale,exam pattern from the official notification.For more details about RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 check official notification which is available on official website.
RRB SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification Details :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is soon going to release RRB SSE Recruitment 2018 notification online through their official website.Candidate can check this Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 notification from our website. You can also check the RRB SSE 2018 Notification from the official website of respective RRB. Those official websites of all 21 zones are mentioned on above web page.Interested candidates can fill their RRB SSE Application Form 2018 through online mode.Aspirants must have completed their engineering in relevant field from any recognized institute or university.The candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 34 years.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and interview which is conducted by RRB.The candidates who gets qualified in selection process will be recruited into vacancies of Senior Section Engineer (SSE) posts.Interested candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can submit their RRB SSE Application Form 2018 through given below registration link.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Notification Details – Latest Railway JE Vacancies :-
Job seekers who are looking for Latest Railway Jobs 2018 and preparing themselves for the competitive examination can utilize these opportunity given by RRB.As per latest buzz board is going to release RRB JE Recruitment 2018 notification to fill vacant positions of Junior Engineer (JE) posts by eligible and skillful candidates.Those who are willing to apply recruitment drive for Upcoming RRB jobs for Junior Engineer vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions which are available on official notification.The candidates who fulfills the RRB JE Eligibility Criteria 2018 can submit their RRB JE Application Form 2018 before end date.The candidates are selected based on their performance in written test and personal interview which is conducted by RRB across the country.The Applicants who are willing to apply for RRB Jobs 2018, have to check the Junior Engineer Notification. One should check the details of these jobs because it will help them while filling the application form.
Registration Link : indianrail.gov.in
Note : If any candidates requires more information about Upcoming Railway Jobs,Latest Railway Recruitment Notifications,Latest Railway Job Updates can comment below.We are here to provide the updated information as soon as possible.