SBI SO Application Form 2018 Application Fee,Application Process,Apply Now @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI SO Application Form 2018 : State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI SO Recruitment 2018 notification to fill the specialist officer vacant posts by eligible candidates.As per guidelines SBI invites online SBI SO Application Form 2018 from the eligible candidates before end date.The candidates who matches the eligibility conditions as per guidelines are eligible to apply SBI SO Recruitment 2018 online through SBI Careers.Aspirants can fill their SBI SO 2018 Application Form through given below official registration link.
The SBI SO Application Form 2018 can be filled through online mode only and there is no other alternative mode as per guidelines.Job seekers who are looking for Latest Bank Jobs 2018 can utilize these opportunity before deadline.Here in these web page we are providing all details about SBI SO Application Process in the given below.Aspirants are advised to read all detailed information about SBI SO Application Process before applying for the SBI SO Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the posts||Specialist Officer (SO) Posts|
|Application Fee|| Rs.600 /- (For General Candidates)|
Rs.100/- (For SC/ST Candidates)
SBI SO Application Fee & Application Process Details :-
As given in SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification,Aspirants are need to pay certain amount as application fee through online mode using Internet Banking,Credit Card,Debit Card and other payment options.The SBI SO Application Form 2018 can be filled in two phases respectively.Each phase application process is clearly explained in given below.
SBI SO Application Process – Phase I Details :-
- In the first phase the candidates are need to register themselves by clicking on Registration Form online on SBI Careers official website.
- The candidates are advised to check all the terms and conditions and after reading all the instructions than proceed for registration process.
- The candidates are need to register themselves with their name,email id,mobile number and security code.
- After successfully registering,Candidates will be issued registration number and password also gets to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidates are need to provide all their general information of educational qualification, nationality,locality,category..etc.
SBI SO Application Process – Phase II Details :-
- In the second phase the candidates are need to upload their scanned copies of recent photograph with signature.
- The uploading scanned copies will be as per requirements of the SBI.
- Finally the candidates are need to pay application fee through online mode using Internet Banking,Credit Card,Debit Card and other payment options.
- The candidates are need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee for reserved candidates and Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates.
- After successfully payment,The candidates can take the print out of application form and E- Receipt for further process.
By following the above process aspirants can fill SBI SO Application Form 2018 without having any error.SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their SBI SO Application Form 2018 within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
Registration Link : www.sbi.co.in
Note : If any candidate is having any problem in filling SBI SO Application Form 2018 can comment below.We are here to help you with possible solutions as soon as possible.
|SBI SO Admit Card||SBI SO Result||SBI SO Syllabus|
|SBI SO Selection Process||SBI SO Eligibility Criteria||SBI SO Application Form|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Recruitment||SBI SO Recruitment|