- 1 SBI PO Selection Process 2018 Check Probationary Officer Complete Selection Process
- 2 SBI PO 2018 Selection Procedure Complete Details :-
- 3 SBI PO Selection Process 2018 – Preliminary Examination Details :-
- 4 SBI PO Selection Process 2018 – Mains Examination Details :-
- 5 SBI PO Selection Process 2018 – Descriptive Test Details :-
- 6 SBI PO 2018 Final Selection Procedure Complete Details :-
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 Check Probationary Officer Complete Selection Process
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 : State Bank of India (SBI) has published employment notification to fill vacant positions of Probationary Officer (PO) posts by eligible candidates across from the country. The organization has all set to conduct SBI PO Selection Process 2018 for applied candidates as per schedule at various examination centers across the country.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in selection process which is conducted by the organization.The candidates who gets qualified in SBI PO Selection Process 2018 will be recruited into Probationary Officer (PO) posts.
The candidates who are not aware of SBI PO Selection Process 2018 are advised to check complete details from the given below web page.The recruitment of candidates will be done in three stages and all three stages are clearly explained in the given below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Group Exercises & Interview
SBI PO 2018 Selection Procedure Complete Details :-
As above mentioned the candidates are need to qualify in each phase to promote into next phase of recruitment process.Aspirants can check all stage of recruitment process from the given below web page.
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 – Preliminary Examination Details :-
- The preliminary examination conducted for 100 marks.
- The time period of the examination will be 01 Hour.
- There will be 3 sections in the examination and questions are asked from English Language,Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
|S.No||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Marks|
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 – Mains Examination Details :-
The candidates who gets qualified in preliminary examination are eligible for SBI PO Mains Exam 2018 respectively. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- The Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The objective test of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|S.NO||Name of Test||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|3||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 – Descriptive Test Details :-
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English
Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing
passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
SBI PO 2018 Final Selection Procedure Complete Details :-
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE& Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Exercises &Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for Group Exercises & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and also in Bank’s website.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Note : If any candidate requires more information or having any queries regarding SBI PO Selection Process 2018 can comment below.
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Selection Process||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Result||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI SO Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI PO Syllabus|