- 1 UPSC CMS 2018 | UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC CMS Application Form 2018
- 1.1 UPSC CMS Application Form – UPSC CMS 2018 Notification Details :-
- 1.2 UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification :-
- 1.3 UPSC CMS 2018 Application Fee – Application Process :-
- 1.4 UPSC CMS 2018 Age Limit – Age Relaxation :-
- 1.5 UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Pattern – Examination Syllabus :-
- 1.6 UPSC CMS 2018 Selection Process :-
- 1.7 UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 – Download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2018 :-
- 2 How To Apply For UPSC CMS 2018 – Application Form :-
UPSC CMS 2018 | UPSC CMS Notification 2018 | UPSC CMS Application Form 2018
UPSC CMS 2018 : The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services.As every year does the union public service commission has all set to release UPSC CMS Notification 2018 online on their official website.Huge number of candidates are going to appear for the UPSC CMS 2018 Exam from every part of the country.The examination is considered as one of the top level competitive examinations in India. The eligible candidates will get recruited in medical services and various posts under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India after qualifying this examination.UPSC has invited online UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 from the eligible candidates on or before end date.So all the interested candidates can submit their application form online through UPSC official website.
Job seekers who are looking for Latest Government Jobs and preparing themselves for the competitive examinations can utilize these opportunity given by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).Begin your career in government sector by submitting UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 through given below registration link.The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.Before applying candidates are advised to check all details about UPSC CMS 2018 Notification such as Eligibility Details, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other complete details which are given below.
About UPSC :- Union Public Service Commission is a National Platform which conducts various examinations like the Forest Services,Civil Services Examination, Engineering Service Examination, CDS Exam, etc. Its official website is www.upsc.gov.in. The headquarters of the UPSC is situated in New Delhi, India. All the candidates who aspire to join defense services and wants to apply for UPSC CMS 2018 Exam, can go through all the relevant information mentioned below.
- Name of the organization : Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the examination : UPSC CMS 2018
- Application mode : Online
- Category : Government Job
- Location : Across India
- Official website : www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Application Form – UPSC CMS 2018 Notification Details :-
The candidates can apply from the official website. There will be 2 stages I & II in the application process. In part I the candidates have to register themselves and enter their basic details such as personal, educational & address contact details. After successful completion of part I the candidates can move forward for part II. In part II, the candidates will have to select examination center, payment of application fee, uploading of scanned images. The candidates will be provided with Registration ID through SMS or E-Mail.
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification :-
The candidates should have completed MBBS from an university recognized by MCI, India (appearing candidates of final year can also apply).The candidates must be a citizen of India (citizens from Nepal & Bhutan are also eligible to apply for CMS 2018).If any candidate is having any queries regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 can comment below.
UPSC CMS 2018 Application Fee – Application Process :-
The candidates are need to pay Rs.200/- as application fee thorough online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Pay-in-Slip, etc. from a State Bank of India which is a recognized bank by the government of India. The Reserved Category students like SC/ST/PH and Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.No money will be refunded in case of any misshapen during the transaction.If any candidate is having any doubt on submitting the UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 can follow the step by step process given below.
UPSC CMS 2018 Age Limit – Age Relaxation :-
The candidates age should not exceed 32 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per government rules and norms.For more information candidates are advised to check the official UPSC CMS Notification 2018 which is available on official website.
UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Pattern – Examination Syllabus :-
- The examination is based online pattern consisting of 2 papers.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and maximum marks for each paper is 250.
- Paper I consists of General Ability, Paediatrics and General medicine.
- Paper II consists of Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Preventive & Social medicine.
- Each paper will have 120 questions.
UPSC CMS 2018 Selection Process :-
The selection process of UPSC CMS 2018 will be completed in 2 stages- written test and personal interview.The qualified candidates will be called for personal interview round which will carry 100 marks.The candidates who have performed well in the selection process are shortlisted and recruited into applied posts by the UPSC.
Examination Centers List :-
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 – Download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2018 :-
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them at different stages of examination process.
How To Apply For UPSC CMS 2018 – Application Form :-
Candidates can fill their application regarding UPSC CMS 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the UPSC online on Official Website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Last date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Updated Soon
- Examination date : Updated Soon (Keep Checking)
Registration Link : www.upsc.gov.in