- 1 UPSC IFS 2018 | UPSC IFS Notification 2018 | UPSC Application Form 2018
- 1.1 UPSC IFS 2018 Selection Process – Recruitment Process :-
- 1.2 UPSC IFS 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria :-
- 1.3 UPSC IFS 2018 Age Limit – Age Relaxation :-
- 1.4 UPSC IFS 2018 Application Fee – Application Process :-
- 1.5 UPSC IFS 2018 Examination Pattern – Exam Syllabus :-
- 1.6 UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018 – Download UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018 :-
- 2 How To Apply For UPSC IFS 2018 :-
UPSC IFS 2018 | UPSC IFS Notification 2018 | UPSC Application Form 2018
UPSC IFS 2018 : The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services across the country.UPSC conducts Indian Forest Services Exam for recruitment to forestry services of India.UPSC is now all set to release the UPSC IFS 2018 exam notification online through their official website.Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) once in a year. Being a challenging entrance exam, aspiring candidates need to put in a lot of hard work and planning into preparations.UPSC has invited eligible candidates to submit UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 on or before end date.Every year huge number of candidates are appeared for the UPSC IFS 2018 Examination across from the country.So all the candidates who are willing to join in Indian Forest Services can submit their UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 online through their official website.
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given below.So job seekers begin your career with Indian Forest Services by submitting UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 through given below registration link.Before applying for UPSC IFS 2018,Candidates are advised to check Eligibility Details, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other complete details
which are given below.After checking all the details and the candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria can register for UPSC IFS 2018 online on UPSC website.
- Name of the organization : Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the examination : UPSC IFS 2018
- Application mode : Online
- Job category : Central Government
- Job location : Across India
- Official website : www.upsc.gov.in
About UPSC :- Union Public Service Commission is a National Platform which conducts various examinations like the Forest Services,Civil Services Examination, Engineering Service Examination, CDS Exam, etc. Its official website is www.upsc.gov.in. The headquarters of the UPSC is situated in New Delhi, India. All the candidates who aspire to join defense services and wants to apply for UPSC IFS 2018 Exam, can go through all the relevant information mentioned below.
UPSC IFS 2018 Selection Process – Recruitment Process :-
As given in official notification,The candidates selection will be made on two phases such as written examination and personal interview respectively.The written examination will be conducted in two parts which is preliminary examination and mains examination.The candidates who have performed well in examination (prelims & mains) are shortlisted and called for personal interview.Final shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts by the UPSC.
UPSC IFS 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
UPSC IFS 2018 Age Limit – Age Relaxation :-
The candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam 2018 must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 32 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per government rules and norms.For more details candidates are advised to check the official notification which is available on official website.
UPSC IFS 2018 Application Fee – Application Process :-
For candidates convenience,Here we are providing step by step application process for submitting UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 and the candidates can follow the steps given below.The candidates are need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through online mode.If any candidate is having payment issues can contact the help line center.
UPSC IFS 2018 Examination Pattern – Exam Syllabus :-
Preliminary Examination :-
- There are two types of obligatory papers.
- First paper will be objective type and second paper will be evocative type.
- Every paper will contain 200 marks and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer & 0.33 marks will be deducted. Note that there will b e no penalty for blank question.
Main Examination :-
This is focal exam to qualify for IFS 2017. There are six papers which will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
- Paper I General English 300 Marks
- Paper II General Knowledge 300 Marks
- Paper III, IV, V & VI Each paper will be sub divided in two parts that is part-A & part –B. Each section of exam enclose with 8 questions in which 5 questions are attempted mandatory. 200 marks for each paper.
Preliminary Examination Centers :-
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018 – Download UPSC IFS Admit Card 2018 :-
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them at different stages of examination process.
How To Apply For UPSC IFS 2018 :-
Candidates can fill their application regarding UPSC IFS 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the UPSC online on Official Website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Last date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Updated Soon
- Examination date : Updated Soon (Keep Checking)
Registration Link : www.upsc.gov.in