Jobs In ABB | ABB Recruitment 2018-19 | ABB Hiring Freshers & Experienced
ABB Recruitment 2018 : ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas.ABB Hiring Now !! Registration links are opened for freshers and experienced candidates in the company.The candidates who are intended to join in ABB for entry level engineer and entry level posts are need to register themselves on ABB Careers through their official website.Interested candidates register themselves online through given below registration link.
Job Openings In ABB Careers : Recruitment panel very often conducts recruiting candidates depends upon requirement in the company.Recruitment team hiring for both freshers and experienced candidates into the various vacant positions in the company.The candidates will be recruited based on their performances in written test, technical interview and HR interview respectively.Recruitment panel is currently looking for following vacant job roles in the company. Candidates can check the requirement in the company by logging into the ABB Careers.
ABB Job Vacancies – ABB Recruitment 2018 :-
The Indian IT market currently focuses on providing low-cost solutions in the services business of global IT. The presence of Indian companies in the product development business of global IT is very meager, however, this number is slowly on the rise. The other prominent trend is that IT jobs, once confined to Bangalore, are slowly starting to experience a geographical diffusion into other cities like Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune. According to Google estimates, the Indian community of developers will be the largest in the world by 2018-19.
- Software Developer – Embedded
- Engineer – Commercial Support
- Senior Designer
- Engineer Services
- Global IS Vendor Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Documentation Specialist
- IS Technology Expert
- Ability Technology Ambassador
- R&D Engineer
- Primary CAD Designer
- Testing Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- System Test Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- IS ERP TMZ Coordinator
- System Engineer
- engineer Technical
- Sales Manager & Other Posts
Job seekers who are going to appear for selection process should practice placement papers to crack written exam or online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.Recruitment panel will conduct walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
ABB Company Profile : ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. It ranked as the 286th largest company by revenue for 2016 in the Fortune Global 500 list.ABB is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. ABB has operations in around 100 countries, with approximately 132,000 employees in December 2016.Candidates who are willing to join in ABB are need to register on ABB Careers.
At present scenario,Huge number of candidates are intended to work in IT (Information Technology) in the country.IT specialists assume responsibility for selecting hardware and software products appropriate for an organization, integrating those products with organizational needs and infrastructure, and installing, customizing, and maintaining those applications for the organization’s computer users.
All over the world, we look for talented individuals to take our company into the future and build a better world. We carefully select people who have the right motivation, skills and experience to thrive in our dynamic, diverse environment.At ABB, you can work on some of the most demanding technical and environmental challenges facing the world today. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference and shape the future of the planet.
- Name of the company : ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri)
- Number of employees : 132,000
- Salary offered : Best In Industry
- Area Served : World wide
- Industry : Electrical Equipment & Automation
- Official website : new.abb.com
ABB Recruitment Process – ABB Recruitment 2018 :-
ABB Recruitment Process : Recruitment Team will conduct ABB Recruitment Drives 2018 across the country. The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.The candidates who have performed well in the ABB Recruitment Process will be recruited into applied or desired role by the recruitment team.
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Candidates who have hold B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.C.A (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT, IS)/ B.Sc (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, IT)/ BCA degree / Diploma can apply for campus drive of company.
- You must maintain 65% in 10th class, 12th standard, Degree and Post graduation (if applicable) with no standing arrears or backlogs.
- Candidates who drop more than two years are not allowed.
- No backlogs are allowed.
How To Register on ABB Careers – ABB Careers Log In:-
Candidates can submit their application form or upload their resume on ABB Careers by following the steps given below.
- Candidates are required to visit ABB website that is new.abb.com
- On home page of official site go to “ABB Careers” section and hit the link.
- After that various link will appear on your computer screen.
- Read the job description and job role.
- Now select the appropriate link related to post and hit the link.
- Now application page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then upload all educational details,photograph and updated resume
- After entering the detail press on “apply” button.
Registration Link : Job Openings In ABB | ABB Recruitment Drives 2018 | ABM Hiring Now
Note : For More Information on ABB Recruitment 2018 comment below.We are here to provide the required information as soon as possible.To get regular updates on upcoming drives bookmark our website using CTRL+D on your keyboard.