Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 8291 Jr Clerk,Steno & Other Vacancies @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court has released employment notification to fill 8291 vacancies of junior clerk, stenographer (L.G.) & Other positions by eligible candidates through Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 in the state.Organization has invited eligible candidates to submit their online Bombay High Court Application Form 2019 on or before 10-04-2018.Interested candidates who are waiting for job notifications and preparing themselves make use of these opportunity and apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 online through their official website.
As given in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification,The registration links will be active online from 28-03-2018 to 10-04-2018 on official website.Job seekers who fulfills eligibility criteria are eligible to apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 from the given below link.From these web page you will get direct registration link in the given below and aspirants can fill Bombay High Court Application Form 2019 from the given below link.
|Name of the organization||Recruitment Panel of Bombay High Court|
|Name of the posts||Jr Clerk,Stenographer & Other posts|
|Number of vacancies||8291|
|Starting date to submit application form||28-03-2018|
|Last date to submit application form||10-04-2018|
- 1 Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
- 2 Bombay High Court Jr Clerk & Stenographer Selection process :-
- 3 How To Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 :-
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 Details :-
According to the official notification,Organization is going to fill 8291 vacancies by eligible candidates in Bombay High Court state.Aspirants can check category wise vacancy details from the given below.
- Stenographer (L.G.) 1013 Vacancies
- Junior Clerk 4738 Vacancies
- Peon/Hamal 3170 Vacancies
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
From these web page you will get complete details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria,selection process,category wise vacancy list,online application process,application fee,pay scale,how to apply,important dates in the given below respectively.
Check Jr Clerk,Stenographer & Peon Eligibility Criteria :-
To apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019,One must satisfy eligibility criteria as per guidelines. The candidates eligibility can be depends based upon their educational qualification,age limit & age relaxation and nationality respectively.
Educational Qualification : The candidates must have completed their SSC with Typing Knowledge from any recognized state or central board.Also for Peon/Hamal positions candidates must have passed 7th standard.
Age Limit & Relaxation : The candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per government rules and norms.
Bombay High Court Jr Clerk & Stenographer Selection process :-
The candidates selection will be made only based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Get Application Form :-
As per notification the registration links are active now online from 28-03-2018 to 10-04-2018 on official website.Aspirants can fill their Bombay High Court Application Form 2019 by providing their details like name of the applicant,educational qualification,age,category and other details respectively. There will be no application fee as per guidelines.All eligible candidates are need to apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 on or before end date in the given format.
Download Bombay High Court Admit Card 2019 Hall Ticket/Call Letter :-
As per reports organization is expecting huge number of applications from the eligible candidates from all parts of the state.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in selection process which is soon going to be conducted as per schedule.To appear for selection process candidates need to have Bombay High Court Admit Card 2019 issued by the organization.Aspirants can download by using their registration number and password/date of birth from official website.
How To Apply Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 :-
Candidates can fill their Bombay High Court Application Form 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the online on official website.
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019”
- Now Fill online application form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28-03-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2018
- Date of Displaying shortlisted candidates: 16-04-2018
- Date of Screening Test for post-2, 3: 06-05-2018
- Date of Local Language Typing Test for post-2: 09-06-2018
- Date of English Dictation Test for post-1: 10-06-2018
- Date of English Typing Test for post-2: 17-06-2018
- Date of Local Language Dictation Test for post-1: 23-06-2018
- Date of Interview for post-1: 09 to 13-07-2018
- Date of Interview for post-2, 3: 16 to 30-07-2018
For more details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.
|BSNL Recruitment||NICL Recruitment||NIACL Recruitment|
|LIC Recruitment||RBI Recruitment||NABARD Recruitment|
|UIIC Recruitment||OICL Recruitment||ONGC Recruitment|