FCI Online application form 2019 for Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant grade II (AG II) hindi, Steno Grade II, Typist (HINDI) and Assistant Grade-III (AG III) apply online at www.fci.gov.in
FCI apply online 2019 : Food Corporation of India (FCI) has given a bumper notification for the appointment of JE,Assistant Grade, Steno, typist and other posts vacancies. Interested candidates need to register FCI Application form 2019 from the official website from 23rd february 2019 to 25th march 2019.
How to Fill FCI Application form 2019 :
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register FCI application form 2019, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the FCI application form 2019 in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the FCI online application form 2019 and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the FCI JE application form 2019 carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the FCI application FORM 2019 as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the FCI Application Form 2019.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that
the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
FCI PAYMENT OF FEES- ONLINE MODE
1. FCI application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The Candidates applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit FCI APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 500/- (Excluding bank charges but including G S T ) . The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
3. SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman (Ex-Serviceman who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their reemployment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under EXS category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only.) and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
4. After submitting your payment information in the FCI online application form 2019, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
5. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
6. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
7. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and FCI online Application Form 2019 containing fee details . Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
8. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
9. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
10. There is facility to print FCI application form 2019 containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates who are having doubts on FCI Application form 2019 for JE,assistant grade,steno,typist posts can comment below we will reply as soon as possible.