India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 | 607 AAO Vacancies Apply Now @ indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 : India Post Office Recruitment Board has released employment notification to fill 607 vacancies of assistant accounts officer (AAO) posts in the department across the country.To fill the vacancies organization has invited eligible candidates to submit India Post Office Application Form 2019 online through their official website on or before 15th January,2018.Aspirants who are looking for job opportunities in central government than its a great opportunity for all unemployed candidates across from the country.Job seekers make use of these opportunity and apply India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 online through their official website i.e.,www.indiapost.gov.in
As part of recruitment process organization has released India Post Office Recruitment 2019 online through their official website in PDF format.Organization is expecting huge number of online application forms from the eligible candidates across from the country.So the candidates who are going to apply for India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 can fill their application form through online mode.The registration links will be active now Aspirants can make use of these opportunity and apply online through official website or given below registration link.
|Name of the organization||India Post Office|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)|
|No of vacancies||607|
Here in these web page you will get direct registration link from the given below.Also we are providing complete details about India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 notification such as eligibility criteria,online application form,selection process,pay scale,admit card,syllabus,how to apply and important dates from given below.Aspirants are advised to read complete details before submitting their India Post Office Application Form 2019.
India Post Office Recruitment 2019 AAO Vacancy List :-
As per official notification organization is going to fill the following vacant positions in location wise across the country.
|Assistant Account Officer (Group B gazetted)|
|Postal Directorate, New Delhi||23|
Check Complete India Post Office Notification 2019 Details :-
To apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2019 one must satisfy eligibility criteria as per guidelines.The candidates who doesn’t matches eligibility criteria are not allowed to apply and such application forms are rejected by recruitment panel of India Post Office.The candidates eligibility can be verified by recruitment panel at any level of selection process which is conducted by organization respectively.
India Post Office AAO Eligibility Criteria Details :-
Nationality : The candidate must be citizen of India.
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants holding the analogous or same post in various Central Government & State Government offices, on regular basis.
- Aspirants who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination and working as JAOs (AAOs).
- Junior Accountants/ Senior Accountants/ Auditor/ Sr.Auditors Clerks who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts of Departments of Central Government/ State Government with 5 years of regular service in the grade as on date of notification.
- Aspirants should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all the modules of MS office including the knowledge of the internet to send/receive e-mails.
Age Limit & Relaxation : The candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 56 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per central government rules and norms.
India Post Office AAO Selection Process :-
All the candidates who have applied India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 are selected based on their performance in written test and personal interview respectively.The candidates who attain minimum qualifying marks in selection process will be recruited into assistant accounts officer (AAO) posts.
India Post Office AAO Pays Scale :-
The candidates who gets recruited into assistant accounts officer (AAO) will be receiving Rs.9300 – Rs.34800+ Grade pay Rs. 4800 by the management committee of the organization.For more details India Post Office Notification 2019 PDF.
How To Apply India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 :-
Candidates can apply India Post Office Recruitment 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the online on official website.
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019”
- Now Fill online India Post Office Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Registration Link : www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : Available Now
- Last date to submit online application form : 15-01-2018
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : March/April,2018
- Examination dates : March/April,2018
To get regular updates on India Post Office AAO Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website.For more details comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.