Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 1993 Constable Vacancies @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 : Maharashtra Police department has released employment notification entitled as Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2019 notification online through their official website in PDF format.Organization has invited eligible candidates to submit their application forms for 1993 vacancies of constable posts in the state.Interested candidates who fulfills eligibility criteria as per guidelines than utilize these opportunity and apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 online through their official website.As per notification the registration links will be active now and aspirants can fill Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2019 on or before 28-02-2018.
Maharashtra police department has released employment notification also invited all unemployed candidates who wants to make their career in police department and wants to serve the country.So job seekers utilize these opportunity and apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 online as soon as possible.Here in these webpage we are providing direct registration links in the given below.Aspirants can fill their Maharashtra Police Application Form 2019 online from the given below official registration link.
- 0.1 Check Maharashtra Police Constable 2019 Vacancy List :-
- 0.2 Check Maharashtra Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2019 :-
- 0.3 Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
- 0.4 Maharashtra Police Constable Selection Process 2019 :-
- 0.5 Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2019 @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
- 1 How To Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 :-
Check Maharashtra Police Constable 2019 Vacancy List :-
As per official notification,Recruitment panel of Maharashtra police department is going to fill 1998 vacancies of constable positions in the state.Aspirants can check regional wise constable vacancy list from given below.
- Mumbai: 1137 posts
- SP, Raigad: 83 posts
- SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
- SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
- SP, Nashik: 100 posts
- SP, Solapur: 36 posts
- SP, Latur: 58 posts
- SP, Akola: 68 posts
- SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
- SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
- SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
- SP, Palghar: 105 posts
To apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2019 one must satisfy eligibility criteria as per guidelines.All those candidates who are intended to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 are advised to read complete details such as constable eligibility criteria,selection process,pay scale,application fee,vacancy list,how to apply,important dates from the given below.
Check Maharashtra Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2019 :-
To apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy 2019 one must satisfy given below eligibility conditions as per guidelines.The applicants who doesn’t meet eligibility conditions are advised not to apply.The candidates eligibility can be verified by the recruitment panel before recruiting into constable posts.
Educational Qualification : The candidates must have possess Secondary/ Higher Secondary (12th Standard) from any recognized board as per guidelines.
Age Limit & Relaxation : The candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per state government rules and norms.
Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
The Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2019 will be active online on or before 28-02-2018 on official website.Aspirants can fill their application form through online mode only.There is no alternative method to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 as per guidelines.At the time of application process candidates are need to keep their scanned passport size photo graph with signature.
- Application Fee For Unreserved Candidates : Rs.375/-
- application Fee For Reserved Candidates : Rs.225/-
Maharashtra Police Constable Selection Process 2019 :-
To get recruited into constable posts in Maharashtra police department one must attain minimum qualifying marks in selection process as per guidelines.The candidates are selected based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.The constable selection process will be conducted by the organization as per schedule.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2019 @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
To appear for selection process candidates are need to have Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2019 along with one personal identity card issued by recruitment panel of Maharashtra Police Department.Aspirants can download Maharashtra Police Admit Card 2019 by using their registration number and date of birth/captcha from official website.
How To Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 :-
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through official website.
- Log in to the online on Maharashtra official website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019”
- Now Fill online Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and for further process.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 06-02-2018
- Last date to submit online application form : 28-02-2018
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Updated Soon
- Examination/Interview date : Updated Soon (Keep Checking)
If any candidate requires more information on Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.For regular updates on Maharashtra Government Jobs 2018 bookmark our website using CTRL + D on your keyboard.
|BSNL Recruitment||NICL Recruitment|
|NIACL Recruitment||LIC Recruitment|
|RBI Recruitment||NABARD Recruitment|
|ONGC Recruitment||BSF Recruitment|
|UIIC Recruitment||OICL Recruitment|