- 1 Railway Recruitment 2019 | Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 | Latest Railway Vacancies 2019
- 1.1 Latest Jobs In Railways – Railway Recruitment 2019 Details :-
- 1.2 Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancies List :-
- 2 Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online | RRB Zones Details :-
- 2.1 Railway Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
- 2.2 Railway Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :-
- 2.3 RRB Application Fee & Pay Scale Details :-
- 2.4 RRB Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Details :-
- 2.5 RRB Exam Syllabus 2019 :-
- 2.6 Railway Recruitment 2019 Training Institutes List :-
- 2.7 Download RRB Admit Card 2019 Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-
- 3 How To Apply Online For Railway Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form :-
- 4 Latest Railway Recruitment 2019 For Group A,Group B,Group C & Group D Vacancies :-
- 5 State Wise Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment 2019 | Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 | Latest Railway Vacancies 2019
Railway Recruitment 2019-20 : Hurry up guys !! Are you looking for Latest Railway Jobs 2018 than your in right place and in these web page you will get all details about Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 in detail for all railway zones across the country.Its a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for railway jobs and wants to build their career in government sector.We know that lakhs of job seekers are eagerly awaiting for Railway Recruitment 2019 notification from the RRB.For the convenience of candidates, Here is a complete list which has all details related to Latest Railway Jobs 2019.
Its a great opportunity from Railway Recruitment 2019 notification,As per latest updates board is soon going to recruit qualified and eligible candidates into vacant positions of Group A,Group B,Group C and Group D posts.Here in the given below web page you can check the updated Railway Jobs 2019 recruitment notifications for both fresher and experienced candidates under various departments and then you can apply for the post which is suitable to your qualification.For that, Railway Recruitment 2019 Board is going to release the zone-wise Railway vacancies for various posts such are technical & non-technical jobs soon online through RRB official website.
Latest Jobs In Railways – Railway Recruitment 2019 Details :-
As per sources the board of railway recruitment 2019 is soon going to fill 235527 vacant positions of technical and non technical and para medical posts in Group A,Group B, Group C & Group D respectively.As every year does the organization offers huge number of railway jobs through RRB & RRC.All the candidates who are qualified and looking for Latest Railway Jobs 2019 and preparing themselves can utilize these opportunity given by the railway recruitment board (RRB).
The board is going to recruit different type Railway Jobs in for every qualification such as 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation & post Graduation. So, willing candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment 2019 once before apply.The RRB Notification 2019 is also available in Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi,Malayalam, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, English and many other languages.Interested candidates can download RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification from official website.
Check : Latest Government Jobs 2019-20
Railway Jobs is one of the best opportunity for Job Seekers in government sector.India has the world’s third longest railway network with around 13 lakh employees. Railways in India will generate employment of around 14 crore man-days in the upcoming year. Every year,Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification is released for filling Lakhs of Vacancies.Huge number of candidates are going to apply for RRB Recruitment 2018 from all parts of the country.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancies List :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits qualified and eligible candidates into Group A,Group B, Group C and Group D posts and the candidates who doesn’t know the posts which comes under which group can check the given below list.To get regular updates on RRB Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website using CTRL + D on your keyboard.
As per latest update Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has increased ALP & Technician vacant positions from 92,000 to 1.5 lac.All the candidates who have applied for Railway Recruitment 2018-19 are now able to attain the loco pilot and technician positions because the huge increment in the vacancies.
RRB Recruitment Group A Posts :-
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
RRB Recruitment 2019 Group B Posts :-
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
Railway Recruitment 2019 Group C Posts :-
In Group C The posts are classified into two types such as technical and non technical posts and list is given below.
Technical Jobs :
Non Technical Jobs :
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
RRB Recruitment 2019 Group D 62,907 Vacancies Apply Now :-
Its a great opportunity for all job seekers who have posses 10th or ITI from NCVT/SCVT from any recognized board/institute in the country.Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 Notification online through their official website.As per official notification organization is going to fill 62,907 various vacant positions under Group D in Indian Railways.The registration links will be active from 10-02-2018 to 12-03-2018 on official website.
- Gang Man
- Switch Man
- Track Man
- Cabin man
- Lever Man
- Points Man
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr.D (Store)
- Key Man
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Gr.D (Engg)
Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online | RRB Zones Details :-
Indian Railways organizational structure is divided into 17 RRC boards and 21 RRB zones and the complete list in detail is given below.All the candidates who are going to apply for RRB Recruitment 2019 are need to register themselves on their zone wise official website.
List Of RRC’S In India :
- Central Railway (CR), Mumbai
- Eastern Railway(ER), Kolkata
- Northern Railway (NR), New DeLHI
- North Eastern Railway (NER), Gorakhpur
- Northern East Frontier Railway (NEFR), Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR), Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR), Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER), Kolkata
- Western Railway (WR), Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR), Hajipur
- East coast railway (ECOR), Bhubaneswar
- North Central Railway (NCR), Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR), Jaipur
- South Eastern Central Railway (SECR), Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR), Hubli
- Western Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur
- South Eastern Railway (SER)
RRB Region wise Official websites :
|19.||RRB Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
The Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification has specified that the vacancies are for the Posts of Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Senior Time keeper, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant and various other posts.Before applying for Railway Jobs 2019 aspirants are advised to check all details such as Eligibility Criteria,Application Fee,Selection Process,Pay Scale in the given below.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidates who are going to apply for RRB Recruitment 2018 must fulfill given below eligibility conditions.If any candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions are rejected by the recruitment board at any level of recruitment process.
Educational Qualification : As given in Railway Recruitment 2019 notification,The candidates must have completed their graduation or its equivalent from any recognized institute or university.
Age Limit : The candidates age should be 20 years to 40 years. Age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per government norms.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Selection Process :-
All the candidates who have registered for Railway Recruitment 2019 are need to appear for selection process which is conducted by the Railway Recruitment 2019 Board (RRB).The selection of candidates will be depends upon their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Mains Examination
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Viva Voce Test
The candidates who gets qualified in selection process are shortlisted and called for document verification organized by RRB.Final selected candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be receiving an impressive amount as monthly salary from the department.
RRB Application Fee & Pay Scale Details :-
Application Fee : The candidates are advised to refer the official Railway Recruitment 2019 notification below for application fee for all categories.There will be difference in application fee for unreserved and reserved candidates.The application fee can be paid online through using Internet Banking,Credit Card,Debit Card & other payment options.
If any candidate is having any problem in payment issues can contact helpline center of RRB.If any candidates wants to pay the application fee through online mode can pay through Bank Challan,Demand Draft..etc.As per latest RRB’s all candidates who have paid the application fee will get cashback from Indian Railways after successfully completion of selection procedure as per guidelines.
Pay Scale : The candidates who have performed well in Railway Recruitment 2019 Process and gets qualified are shortlisted and will be recruited into applied posts.The candidates will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the department.
RRB Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Details :-
As we all know that the candidates initial selection will be made based on their performance in Railway Recruitment 2019 which is conducted by the RRB.The written examination will be based on objective types of questions.The question will be asked for General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and General Reasoning.Total time duration for examination will be of 90 minutes.
|Exam||Name of Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
RRB Exam Syllabus 2019 :-
As above mentioned Railway Recruitment 2018 Exam conducted on subjects General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and General Reasoning.Aspirants can check each subject syllabus in detail from the given below.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Exam – General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus :
- Missing number
- Series (number, symbol, letter)
- Formation of words
- Calendar problems
- Cube & Dices
- Direction test
- Blood relations
- Statement/ Conclusion
- Pie charts, Venn diagrams etc.,
Railway Recruitment Exam 2019 – Arithmetic Syllabus :-
- HCF, LCM, Fractions
- Partnership, Profit & Loss
- Number system
- Distance & Time
- Time & Work
- Work & Wages
- Square/ Cube roots
- Simple/ Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
Railway Recruitment 2019 Exam – General Awareness Syllabus :-
- Indian History
- India & State Geography
- Indian Constitution & Polity
- Books & Authors
- Economy & Finance
- Basic Computers
- Abbreviations (full form of words)
- General Science (Physics,Chemistry, Biology)
- Traditional/ Static GK (longest, shortest, highest, largest, smallest, etc.,)
- Current Affairs (just a few)
Railway Recruitment 2019 Training Institutes List :-
The Indian Railways is the largest civilian employer in the world at approximately 1.6 million employees. 12000 officers form the line and staff Management. Training of all the Management cadres is entrusted and shared between eight Centralized Training Institutes.
- Indian Railway Institute of Transportation Management, Lucknow for officers of the Traffic & Commercial departments
- IRICEN-Indian Railway Institute of Civil Engineering, Pune for Officers of Civil Engineering Department,
- IRISET-Indian Railway Institute of Signal and Telecommunications Engineering, Secunderabad for Officers of S&T department.
- IRIMEE-Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur for Officers of Mechanical Engineering Department.
- IRIEN-Indian Railway Institute of Electrical Engineering, Nasik for Officers of Electrical Engineering Department,
- Jagjivan Ram RPF Academy, Lucknow for officers of the Railway Protection Force
- Railway Staff College, Vadodara for all officers and Centralised training for Officers of Accounts, Personnel, Stores & Medical departments .
- C-TARA, Vadodara Centralized Training Academy of Railways Accounts, Secunderabad for Financial & Managerial Training for Officers & Staff of Accounts Department.
Download RRB Admit Card 2019 Call Letter/Hall Ticket :-
All the candidates who have successfully applied for RRB Recruitment 2019 are need to download RRB Admit Card 2018 from official website.To appear for selection process one must have RRB Hall Ticket 2019 issued by the organization along with one personal identity card issued by the government such as Pan Card, Aadhaar Card,Voter Id..etc.
The download links will be active online two weeks before to the selection process as per Indian Railways guidelines.Aspirants can download RRB Hall Ticket 2019 by using their registration number and password from official website.If any candidate is having any problem in downloading than comment below.We are here to help you for downloading RRB Admit Card 2019 easily.
How To Apply Online For Railway Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form :-
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through RRB’s website.
- Log in to the online on RRB official website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online RRB Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Registration Link : indianrail.gov.in
Latest Railway Recruitment 2019 For Group A,Group B,Group C & Group D Vacancies :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits eligible candidates into vacant positions of Group A,Group B,Group C & Group D posts depends upon their requirement in the department.Based on their requirement organization releases recruitment notifications and interested candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria can submit Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Form online on their official website.The registration links will be active online on their official website.Aspirants can submit their RRB Application Form 2019 on their selected board from twenty one boards across the country.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
Through Railway Recruitment 2019 notification RRB Board recruits huge number of qualified and eligible candidates into various vacant positions in the department.Now the board has released RRB ALP Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 26567 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III posts.Every year huge number of candidates are registered for Railway Recruitment 2018 For ALP Jobs from all parts of the country.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and interview which is conducted by RRB. Interested candidates who matches the RRB ALP Eligibility Criteria 2019 can fill their online application form from given below official link.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
As per latest updates RRB soon going to release Railway Recruitment 2019 vacancies for NTPC jobs to fill vacant positions of Commercial Apprentice,Traffic Apprentice,Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk,Goods Guard,Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist,Senior Clerk cum Typist,Assistant Station Master,Traffic Assistant,Senior Time Keeper.The candidates who are going to apply for Railway Recruitment 2019 For NTPC Posts are advised to check all details such as eligibility criteria,application fee,selection process,pay scale,exam pattern from the official notification.For more details about RRB NTPC 2019 check official notification which is available on official website.
Railway Recruitment 2018 SSE Notification Details :-
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is soon going to release RRB SSE Recruitment 2019 notification online through their official website.Candidate can check this Railway Recruitment 2019 notification from our website. You can also check the RRB SSE 2019 Notification from the official website of respective RRB. Those official websites of all 21 zones are mentioned on above web page.Interested candidates can fill their RRB SSE Application Form 2019 through online mode.
Aspirants must have completed their engineering in relevant field from any recognized institute or university.The candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 34 years.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and interview which is conducted by RRB.The candidates who gets qualified in selection process will be recruited into vacancies of Senior Section Engineer (SSE) posts.Interested candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can submit their RRB SSE Application Form 2019 through given below registration link.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Notification Details – Latest Railway JE Vacancies :-
Job seekers who are looking for Latest Railway Jobs 2018 and preparing themselves for the competitive examination can utilize these opportunity given by RRB.As per latest buzz board is going to release Railway Recruitment 2019 For JE notification to fill vacant positions of Junior Engineer (JE) posts by eligible and skillful candidates. Those who are willing to apply recruitment drive for Upcoming RRB jobs for Junior Engineer vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions which are available on official notification.
The candidates who fulfills the RRB JE Eligibility Criteria 2019 can submit their RRB JE Application Form 2019 before end date.The candidates are selected based on their performance in written test and personal interview which is conducted by RRB across the country.The Applicants who are willing to apply for Railway Recruitment 2019 Jobs, have to check the Junior Engineer Notification. One should check the details of these jobs because it will help them while filling the application form.
State Wise Metro Railway Recruitment 2018
DMRC Recruitment 2018 (1990 Assistant and other Posts Released)
Registration Link : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Note : If any candidates requires more information about Upcoming Railway Jobs,Latest Railway Recruitment 2019 Notifications,Latest Railway Job Updates can comment below.We are here to provide the updated information as soon as possible.