RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Apply 1054 Loco Pilot, Technician Vacancy @ www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),Bangalore has all set to release employment RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill various vacant positions of Group A,B,C & D posts.Its a great opportunity for the candidates who are searching for govt jobs in Railways.Job seekers can utilize these opportunity given by RRB,Bangalore and utilize these opportunity as soon as possible.Candidates who are interested as well as eligible they must check RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Notification which is available on official website.Also we are providing all details about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 such as Academic Qualification, Eligibility Criteria,Application Form,Selection Process,Pay Scale,Exam Pattern,Exam Dates in the given below web page.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 : The candidates who are going to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARD may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitment, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.As per reports huge number of candidates are appeared for the recruitment process from all parts of the country. As per reports we are providing all RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Vacancies in the given below.The candidates are advised to check all the details before submitting their RRB Application Form 2019.The registration links will be active on or before end date.Here in these web page we are providing direct registration link in the given below.
- Name of the organization : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),Mumbai
- Name of the posts : Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician
- Number of vacancies : 1054
- Application mode : Online
- Category : Government
- Location : Karnataka
- Official website : www.rrbbnc.gov.in
About RRB: Indian Railways is an Indian State-owned enterprise, operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. Indian Railway is one of the world’s largest railway networks comprising 115,000 km of track over a rout of 65,808 km and 7112 stations. To fill up the bridge between recruitment agencies and the job seekers.With this aim in mind the company has released long lasting RRB Recruitment Notification 2019 for the job seekers.You can also check the Latest Government Jobs.
- 1 RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
- 2 How To Apply RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 :-
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
All details about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 are clearly explained in the given below.If any candidates requires more details cam comment below.
RRB Bangalore Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit :-
The candidates who are going to apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 must fulfill the eligibility conditions which are given in official notification.At the time of recruitment process,Recruitment board is going to verify candidates eligibility and if any candidate doesn’t match the eligibility conditions are disqualified by the recruitment board.The RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria are given below.
Educational Qualification :- The candidates must posses minimum educational qualification from any recognized institute or university.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation :- The candidates age should be between 18 years to 32 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.
- 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD (UR) Candidates
- 13 years for PWD (OBC) Candidates
- 15 years for PWD (SC / ST) Candidates
RRB Bangalore Application Form & Fee Details :-
As given in RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Notification,The candidates who satisfies the eligibility conditions are eligible for filling RRB Application Form 2019 online through from the given below registration link.The candidates are need to pay application fee through online mode using Internet Banking,Debit Card & other payment methods.The candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from application fee.The RRB Application Form 2019 can be filled in two phases respectively.
As per reports lakhs of unemployed candidates are registering for Railway Jobs 2019 across from the country.Job seekers are eagerly awaiting for upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 Notifications from Railway Recruitment Board.Many job seekers are dreaming to get job and wants to build their career in Indian Railways.As we know that Indian Railways is one of the largest employment provider in the country.
Phase I : In the first phase,The candidates are need to fill their basic details like personal information, Educational Qualifications and other details.
Phase II : In the second phase,The candidates are need to pay application fee and upload recent photograph with signature in the given instructions.
- Application Fee For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.500/- (Non Refundable)
- Application Fee For Reserved,Women,Minority Candidates : Rs.250/- (Refundable)
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Vacancies List :-
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),Bangalore is soon going to hire for the following vacancies.
- Commercial Apprentice (CA),
- Traffic Apprentice (TA),
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation (ECRC),
- Senior Time Keeper Category,
- Train Ticket Examiner,
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA),
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist,
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE),
- Station Master,
- Loco Pilot,
- Depot Material Superintend,
- Chief Depot Material Superintend,
- Junior Engineer (JE),
- Goods Guard,
- Typist Cum Clerk Chemical,
- Typist Cum Computer Operator,
- Assistant Station Master (ASM),
- Traffic Assistant,
- Metallurgical Assistant,
- Train Ticket Examiner,
- Commercial Clerk,
- Engineering Posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical),
- Hindi and English Stenographer,
- various other posts.
RRB Bangalore Selection Process & Pay Scale Details :-
The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in the recruitment process which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.The candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks will be recruited into applied posts by the organization.The candidates selection process will be as given below respectively.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test & Merit List
- Documents Verification
The candidates who gets qualified in selection process will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary from the department with other allowances.For more details about salary particulars,The candidates are advised to check official notification which is available online on official website.To get regular updates on RRB Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website using CTRL + D on your keyboard.
As per Union Budget for 2017-18 presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, there would be approx 2.83 lakhs open Sarkari Naukri in 2019. So, it is not a small opportunity to get the job and change your status from “unemployment to “employment” in Indian Railways.Get complete details about ALP & technical coming soon 30,000 post for 10th/12th/ Graduation/ ITI & diploma holders. Don’t miss the chance & apply Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-20 online before last date.
Check RRB ALP Technician Pay Scale Details :-
The candidates who gets minimum qualifying marks in selection process will be recruited into RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2019 in Bangalore Zone.The candidates who gets recruited into applied posts will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary from the Indian Railways.
How To Apply RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 :-
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through RRB’s website.
- Log in to the online on RRB official website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online RRB Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Registration Link : www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 03-02-2019
- Last date to submit online application form : 05-03-2019
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2019
- Download Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket : Updated Soon
- Examination Dates : Updated Soon
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda||RRB Ajmer|
|RRB TVM||RRB Ranchi||RRB Siliguri|
|RRB Patna||RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Bhopal||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Bangalore||RRB Bilaspur|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Chennai||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad|