- 1 RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Apply 702 Loco Pilot, Technician Vacancy
- 2 RRB Bhubaneswar Application Form & Fee Details :-
- 3 RRB Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria,Age Limit & Relaxation Details :-
- 4 RRB Bhubaneswar Selection Process Details :-
- 5 Download RRB Admit Card 2019 Call Letter :-
- 6 How To Apply Online For RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form :-
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Apply 702 Loco Pilot, Technician Vacancy
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued a Latest employment notification as RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Notification online through their official website. Recruitment board wants to fill the vacant positions of Technician, Train Ticket Examiner, Group C, Group D, Junior Engineer (JE), Senior Section Engineer (SSE), Clerical, Typist cum Clerk, Station Master, Assistant Station Master, Loco Pilot and other posts by eligible candidates.As application mode is online so application for through offline or any other mode will not be accepted by the organization.Interested candidates can apply RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 online through their official website.The RRB Application Form 2019 will be filled through the official site of the organization.Aspirants should fill the form before the last date as soon as possible.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online : All the details of this RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 such as academic qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application fees, and salary are given below. Before filling the form check all the eligibility for the posts and then fill the form.To fill RRB Application Form 2019 candidates are need to log on to the official web portal.Recruitment board invited aspirants to appear for selection process as soon as the application process completed.As per reports huge number of candidates are going to recruit by recruitment board through zone wise respectively.The registration links will be active on or before end date.Here in these web page we are providing direct registration link in the given below.
- Name of the organization : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),Bilaspur
- Name of the posts : Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician
- Number of vacancies : 702
- Application mode : Online
- Category : Government
- Location : Bhubaneswar Zone
- Official website : www.rrbbbs.gov.in
As per reports lakhs of unemployed candidates are registering for Railway Jobs 2019 across from the country. Job seekers are eagerly awaiting for Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019 Notifications from Railway Recruitment Board.Many job seekers are dreaming to get job and wants to build their career in Indian Railways.As we know that Indian Railways is one of the largest employment provider in the country.
About Indian Railways : Indian Railways is a State owned national transporter, responsible for rail transport in India. It is owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is the third largest railway network in the world comprising 119,630 kilometres (74,330 mi) of total track and 92,081 km (57,216 mi) of running track over a route of 66,687 km (41,437 mi) with 7,216 stations.
RRB Bhubaneswar Application Form & Fee Details :-
As given in official notification, The candidates are required to pay certain amount as application fee through online mode using Internet Banking,Credit Card,Debit and other online payment options.
- Application Fee For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.500/- (Non Refundable)
- Application Fee For Reserved,Women,Minority Candidates : Rs.250/- (Refundable)
The RRB Application Form 2019 can be filled in two phases respectively.
Phase I : In the first phase,The candidates are need to fill their basic details like personal information,Educational Qualifications and other details.
Phase II : In the second phase,The candidates are need to pay application fee and upload recent photograph with signature in the given instructions.
RRB Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria,Age Limit & Relaxation Details :-
The candidates who are going to apply for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 must fulfill given below eligibility conditions.If any candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions are rejected by the recruitment board at any level of recruitment process.
As per Union Budget for 2017-18 presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, there would be approx 2.83 lakhs open Sarkari Naukri in 2019. So, it is not a small opportunity to get the job and change your status from “unemployment to “employment” in Indian Railways.Get complete details about ALP & technical coming soon 30,000 post for 10th/12th/ Graduation/ ITI & diploma holders. Don’t miss the chance & apply Upcoming Railway Jobs 2019-20 online before last date.
Educational Qualification :- The candidates must posses minimum educational qualification from any recognized institute or university.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation :- The candidates age should be between 18 years to 32 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.
- 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 10 years for PWD (UR) Candidates
- 13 years for PWD (OBC) Candidates
- 15 years for PWD (SC / ST) Candidates
RRB Bhubaneswar Selection Process Details :-
All the candidates who have registered for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 are need to appear for selection process which is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).The selection of candidates will be depends upon their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Viva Voce Test.
The candidates who gets qualified in selection process are shortlisted and called for document verification organized by RRB. Final selected candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be receiving an impressive amount as monthly salary from the department.To get regular updates on RRB Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website using CTRL + D on your keyboard.
Download RRB Admit Card 2019 Call Letter :-
All the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form are able to download RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2019 regional wise from official website.Candidates need their Registration ID and Date of Birth to download their RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2019. Candidates will be getting more details of examination from our website.
How To Apply Online For RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form :-
Candidates who are going to apply for RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 online through RRB’s website by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the online on RRB Bhubaneswar official website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online RRB Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Registration Link : www.rrbbbs.gov.in
RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 03-02-2019
- Last date to submit online application form : 05-03-2019
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2019
- Download Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket : Updated Soon
- Examination Dates : Updated Soon
Note : If any candidate requires more details about Latest Railway Jobs 2019,Upcoming Railway Jobs,RRB Recruitment 2019 can comment below. We are here to provide the required information as soon as possible.
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Malda||RRB Ajmer|
|RRB TVM||RRB Ranchi||RRB Siliguri|
|RRB Patna||RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Bhopal||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Bangalore||RRB Bilaspur|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Chennai||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad|