SSC CHSL 2019 | Latest SSC CHSL 3259 Vacancies 2019 | SSC CHSL Notification 2019
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 : Excellent career opportunity for job seekers who are looking for latest government job notifications from staff selection commission.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under government of India to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and subordinate offices.Recently commission has released SSC CHSL notification to fill the vacant positions of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants,Lower Divisional Clerks & Data Entry Operator posts across the country.So all the interested candidates who matches the eligibility criteria can submit their SSC CHSL Application Form online through Staff Selection Commission official website.
This exam is held by SSC every year in various centers of India. About 2 million students appear for this examination as per previous records. Now many candidates are waiting for Application form of SSC CHSL. So we are informing such candidates that they will able to submit their application form on or before end date.Before applying candidates are advised to check all details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 such as educational qualification,eligibility criteria,age limit,application fee,pay scale..etc.If any candidate is having any doubt or queries can comment us below and here we are here to solve the problem as soon as possible.The registration links will be active on or before end date.Here in these web page we are providing direct registration link in the given below.
About SSC :- Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. It was formed on November 04, 1975. It’s headquarter is located in New-Delhi, India.For smooth conduct of examinations through a large network of examination centres/sub-centres situated in different parts of the country for the convenience of the candidates, the Commission has been provided with a Regional set-up.To get Latest Government Jobs 2019 updates bookmark our website using CTRL + D.
- Name of the organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the examination : SSC CHSL Exam
- Number of vacancies : 3259
- Application mode : Online
- Job category : Online
- Job location : Across India
- Official website : ssc.nic.in
Expected SSC CHSL Vacancies in 2019 :-
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants – 2359
- Lower Divisional Clerks – 898
- Data Entry Operators – 02
- Data Entry Operator Grade A- Nil
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2019
The candidates who have applied for SSC CHSL Recruitment are selected based on their performances in the following steps respectively.
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Details :-
All the candidates who are going to apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2019 check all the details given below.If any candidate is having any queries can comment below or can contact helpline center of recruitment team.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019 :-
Candidates must have completed their 10+2 in relevant field from any recognized institute/university.For more details candidates can check SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 which is available online on official website.
Application Fee :-
The Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through online mode.The candidates having any payment issues can contact the helpline center.
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performances in written exam and personal interview respectively.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary with other allowances from the organization.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 :-
To appear for the recruitment process SSC CHSL Admit Card plays an important role and no candidate is allowed into the examination center without having any identity card issued by the organization. Candidates can download SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2019 online through their official website.
How To Apply SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online :-
Candidates can fill their application regarding SSC CHSL Notification 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the SSC online on Official Website
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 18-11-2017
- Last date to submit online application form : 18-12-2017
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Two Weeks Prior To Examination Date
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
Registration Link :- ssc.nic.in
If you have any doubts regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Notification Comment below we will reply you as soon as possible.For more updates bookmark our website.
|SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||SSC(staff Selection Commission) Jobs|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019||SSC CHSL Selection Process|