- 1 SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
- 2 SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Application Form Important Dates :-
- 3 How To Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 – SSC JE 2019 Application Form :-
SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2019 Recruitment : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019 to recruit skillful and eligible candidates into vacant positions of Junior Engineer (JE) posts.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under government of India to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and subordinate offices.The commission has invited eligible candidates to submit SSC JE Application Form 2019 from all parts of the country.Interested candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can apply SSC JE 2019 online through their official website i.e.,ssc.nic.in
Here in these web page,The candidates can check all details about SSC JE 2019 Notification Advt PDF such as eligibility conditions,application process,application fee,selection process,pay scale,age limit, vacancy details, examination pattern given below.Before submitting SSC JE Application Form 2019,The candidates are advised to check all details and the candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can fill and submit their SSC JE 2019 Application Form online through given below registration link.The registration links will be active on or before end date.Here in these web page we are providing direct registration link in the given below.
SSC JE Vacancy 2019 – SSC JE 2019 Notification Details :-
- Name of the organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the posts : Junior Engineer (JE)
- Number of posts : Various
- Application mode : Online
- Category : Government
- Location : Across India
- Official website : ssconline.nic.in
About SSC: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. It is the well-reputed organization under the Government of India which is responsible for recruiting the talented candidates for various jobs in different departments of Indian Government and its Subordinate Offices. SSC headquarter is situated in New Delhi. In the present time, the Staff Sectional Commission have 7 Regional offices at Mumbai, Allahabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore and It also consists two Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. Regional Director is the head of each regional offices of SSC and Deputy Director is the head of every sub-regional offices of SSC.
SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Application Form Important Dates :-
The Staff Selection Commission has clearly mentioned that the candidates must fulfill the SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2019 which are mentioned below.Here we are providing all general information in detail.
SSC JE 2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidates who are going to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2019 satisfied the below conditions.
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India.or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the
offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by
the Government of India.
Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD : Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized
University or Institute.
- For Junior Engineer(Electrical) CPWD : Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil),Department of Posts : Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil
Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), MES : Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University. Or Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board; and Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES : Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
from a recognised University or Three years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; and Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.
SSC JE 2019 Age Limit & Relaxation :
As given in SSC JE Notification 2019,The candidates age should be between 18 Years to 32 Years of age and for reserved candidates the age relaxation will be as given below.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD the candidate’s age must be equal or less than 32 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES candidate’s age should not be exceed 30 years.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years.
SSC JE 2019 Recruitment Online Application Form :-
All the candidates who matches the above eligibility conditions can fill and submit their SSC JE 2019 Application Form online on their official website on or before end date.The candidates are need to keep their documents or certificates with recent photo with signature at the time of application process.The candidates can follow the steps given below to submit their SSC JE Application Form 2019.Also candidates are need to pay Rs.100/- through online mode.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process :-
The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) and Written Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission respectively.The Final assortment of applicants will be confirmed on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in both are shortlisted and will be recruited into Junior Engineer Posts.
SSC JE 2019 Admit Card – Download SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 :-
All the eligible candidates who are successfully submitted their SSC JE 2019 Application Form are able to download their SSC JE Admit Card 2019 from the official website.The candidates are need to carry one identity card issued by the government along with SSC JE 2019 Hall Ticket issued by the commission.
How To Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 – SSC JE 2019 Application Form :-
Candidates can apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the online on ssc official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “Apply Online”
- Now Fill online SSC JE Application Form 2019 in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
SSC JE 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Last date to submit online application form : Updated Soon
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter : Two weeks before to the examination date
- Examination dates : Updated Soon
Registration Link : www.ssc.nic.in
Note :- For more details about SSC JE 2019 Recruitment, Aspirants can comment below.We are here to provide all the information as soon as possible.To get regular updates about Latest SSC Jobs 2019 bookmark our website using CTRL+D on your keyboard.