- 1 Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2018 | Tech Mahindra Careers | Job Openings in Tech Mahindra
- 1.1 Tech Mahindra Hiring Now – Latest Job Openings In Tech Mahindra :-
- 1.2 Career In Tech Mahindra :-
- 1.3 Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process :-
- 1.4 Documents Required For Tech Mahindra Walk In 2018 & Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drives 2018 :-
- 1.5 How To Register For Tech Mahindra Careers – Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2018 :-
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2018 | Tech Mahindra Careers | Job Openings in Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2018 : Tech Mahindra,India is going to hire qualified freshers and experienced candidates for filling up various vacant positions in the company across India.Job seekers Hurry up !! Tech Mahindra Registration Link is active online on Tech Mahindra Careers web portal.Tech Mahindra Recruitment Panel will recruit registered candidates into the vacant positions by conducting Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drives, Tech Mahindra Walk In’s,Tech Mahindra Recruitment Drives across India.To get recruited into applied posts candidates need to submit their updated resumes and register themselves online on Tech Mahindra Careers web portal.
Tech Mahindra Walkin 2018 : Aspirants, who’re interested to apply for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2018, may apply by filling online application form through Tech Mahindra Registration Link 2017 before given end date. The candidates who wish to make their career in private sector are need to qualify in Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process which is conducted by recruitment panel.Before applying candidates are need to read the job description and job role.Currently the list of latest job openings in the company are given below.
Tech Mahindra Hiring Now – Latest Job Openings In Tech Mahindra :-
- Technical Support Executive
- Talent Acquistion Executive
- Customer Care Executive
- Customer Support Associate
- Associate Business Consultant
- Associate Security Consultant
- Associate Software Engineer
- Associate Team Lead
- Associate Tech Specialist
- Lead Analyst
- Pre Sales Manager
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Developer & Tech Lead
- Service Desk
- Senior Software Engineer
- Team Lead
- Tech Lead & Other Posts
Job seekers who are going to appear for selection process should practice placement papers to crack written exam or online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.Recruitment panel will conduct walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
About Tech Mahindra :- Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
- Name of the company : Tech Mahindra
- Number of employees : 1,17,693 (March 2017)
- Industry :IT services,IT consulting
- Headquarters : Pune,India
- Website : www.techmahindra.com
At present scenario,Huge number of candidates are intended to work in IT (Information Technology) in the country.IT specialists assume responsibility for selecting hardware and software products appropriate for an organization, integrating those products with organizational needs and infrastructure, and installing, customizing, and maintaining those applications for the organization’s computer users.
Career In Tech Mahindra :-
Company provide the opportunities, challenges and support to live the future of your work now. Explore where we work, how we work and the opportunities that await you.
- Competitive portfolio of benefits that addresses the employee’s well-being and medical emergencies.
- Attractive package of benefits that employees can tailor based on needs
- Individual learning plans from Tech Mahindra’s Academy to foster continuous career progression
- Annual incentive payouts based on performance parameters
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process :-
Tech Mahindra Hiring Process : Recruitment Team will conduct Tech Mahindra Referral Drives,Tech Mahindra On Campus & Off Campus Drives across the country.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.The candidates who have performed well in the Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process will be recruited into applied or desired role by the recruitment team.
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents Required For Tech Mahindra Walk In 2018 & Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drives 2018 :-
To take part into the Tech Mahindra Recruitment process candidates need to carry following documents with them.
- All Mark Lists (original & copies)
- Updated Resumes
- Recent Photographs
- Identity card
How To Register For Tech Mahindra Careers – Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2018 :-
Candidates can submit their application form or upload their resume on Tech Mahindra Careers by following the steps given below.
- Candidates are required to visit Tech Mahindra Careers website that is careers.techmahindra.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- After that various link will appear on your computer screen.
- Read the job description and job role.
- Now select the appropriate link related to post and hit the link.
- Now application page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then upload all educational details,photograph and updated resume
- After entering the detail press on “apply” button.
Note : For More Information comment below.We are here to provide the required information as soon as possible.To get regular updates on upcoming drives bookmark our website using CTRL+D on your keyboard.