TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 324 Asst Engineer Vacancy @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released TNPSC AE Notification 2019 online through their official website in PDF format.The commission has invited eligible candidates to submit TNPSC AE Application Form 2019 on or before 26-03-2018.TNPSC is looking for qualified and skillful candidates to work in assistant engineer (Civil,Electrical) positions in Tamilnadu state.Interested candidates who fulfills eligibility criteria make use of these opportunity and apply TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 online through TNPSC official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given good opportunity for all unemployed engineering graduates who are in search of jobs in government sector in Tamilnadu state.As given in TNPSC AE Notification 2019,The registration links will be active online from 28-02-2018 to 26-03-2018 on official website.Aspirants can fill their TNPSC AE Application Form 2019 through online mode.Here in these web page you will get direct registration links to apply TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 on or before end date.
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Number of vacancies||324|
|Starting date to submit application||28-02-2018|
|Last date to submit application||26-03-2018|
- 0.1 Check TNPSC AE Notification 2019 Vacancy List :-
- 0.2 TNPSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria :-
- 0.3 TNPSC AE Application Form 2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 0.4 TNPSC AE Selection Process :-
- 0.5 TNPSC AE Pay Scale Details :-
- 0.6 Download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card/Call Letter :-
- 1 How To Apply TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 :-
Check TNPSC AE Notification 2019 Vacancy List :-
TNPSC has released TNPSC AE Notification 2019 to fill 324 vacancies of assistant engineer vacant positions in the Tamil Nadu state.The individuals who are going to apply TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 are advised to check category wise vacancy list from given below.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 253 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 42 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer : 29 Vacancies
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria :-
To apply for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 one must satisfy eligibility criteria as per guidelines.Aspirants can check Tamilnadu assistant engineer eligibility criteria from given below.
TNPSC AE Educational Qualification Details :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : The applicants must have B.E Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering/ have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : The applicants must have Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering/ have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Electrical Engineering branch.
- Assistant Engineer : The applicants must have Degree in Civil Engineering/ have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch.
TNPSC AE Age Limit & Age Relaxation Details :
The applicants minimum age should not be exceed 30 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per state government rules and norms.
TNPSC AE Application Form 2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
As given in TNPSC AE Notification 2019,The registration links will be active online on official website on or before 26-03-2018.Eligible candidates can apply TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 through online mode and there is no alternative method to apply as per guidelines.Also candidates are need to pay Rs.150/- as application fee through online mode using internet banking,credit card,debit card.No fee for SC/ ST, Differently abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities & others.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
TNPSC AE Selection Process :-
The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and personal interview which is conducted by TNPSC as per schedule.The applicants who attain minimum qualifying marks in selection process will be recruited into assistant engineer vacant positions in Tamil Nadu state.
TNPSC AE Pay Scale Details :-
The applicants who gets recruited into assistant engineer positions will be getting Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/- per month.For more details check TNPSC AE Notification 2019 PDF.
Download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card/Call Letter :-
To appear for written test candidates need to have TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2019 issued by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).Aspirants can download TNPSC AE Admit Card 2019 by using their registration number and password/date of birth from official website.The download links will be active online ten to fifteen days prior to the examination date as per guidelines.
How To Apply TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 :-
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through official website.
- Log in to the online on official website.
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019”
- Now Fill online Application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and for further process.
Registration Link : Apply TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application Form : 28-02-2018
- Last date for Submission of Application Form : 26-03-2018
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket : May,2018
- Examination Date Paper I : 20-05-2018
- Examination Date Paper II : 20-05-2018
To get regular updates on TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website using CTRL + D on your keyboard. For more information comment below.
|BSNL Recruitment||NICL Recruitment|
|NIACL Recruitment||LIC Recruitment|
|RBI Recruitment||NABARD Recruitment|
|ONGC Recruitment||BSF Recruitment|
|UIIC Recruitment||OICL Recruitment|