TSPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online For 546 SO/ASO & Jr Assistant Vacancies @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2019 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has releases employment notification entitled as Telangana PSC Recruitment 2019 online through their official website in PDF format. According to the official notification,Organization is going to fill 546 vacancies of statistical officer,assistant statistical officer and junior assistant vacant positions in Telangana state.Interested candidates who are willing to work in government sector can utilize these opportunity and apply TSPSC Recruitment 2019 online through TSPSC official website i.e.,www.tspsc.gov.in.
If you are in search of jobs in government sector than its a good opportunity from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).Here in these page we are providing direct registration links to apply TSPSC Recruitment 2019 from the given below.The registration links are active now online from 08-06-2018 to 02-07-2018 on TSPSC official website.For more details about TSPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification such as category wise vacancies, eligibility criteria,selection process,online application form,pay scale,how to apply,important dates check below.
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Bill Collector,Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II, Assistant Stores Officer Grade & Data Processing Assistant Grade-II|
|No of vacancies||200|
|Location||Across Telangana state|
|Starting date to submit application form||25-07-2018|
|Last date to submit application form||10-08-2018|
- 1 TSPSC SO/ASO Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
- 2 How To Apply TSPSC Recruitment 2019 :-
TSPSC SO/ASO Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :-
Job seekers who are intended to apply TSPSC Recruitment 2019 are advised to verify all the details enclosed below. After verifying all these details and the candidates who feels themselves as eligible can apply through online mode on or before end date.As per sources the official notification will be out soon on official website.Once the notification will be out we will update the complete information as soon as possible.To get regular updates on government jobs bookmark our website.
TSPSC SO/ASO Eligibility Criteria :-
As per sources organization is soon going to release official notification online through their official website in PDF format.Huge number of unemployed candidates or job seekers are eagerly awaiting for employment notifications from the government of India.At present scenario job seekers are increasing day by day and many people are willing to join in government sector.
To apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2019,One must satisfy given below eligibility conditions respectively.
Educational Qualification : The applicant must have complete their graduation in relevant field from any recognized institute or university with good academic records.
Age Limit & Relaxation : The applicant age should be between 18 years to 44 years.Upper age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per Telangana state government rules and norms.
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not
eligible) : 05 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST and BCs 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons 10 Years
TSPSC Recruitment 2019 Category Wise Vacancy List :-
According to the official notification,Organization is going to fill 546 vacancies of statistical officer,assistant statistical officer and junior assistant positions in Telangana state.Aspirants can check category wise vacancy list from the given below.
- Bill Collector 124 Vacancies
- Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II 13 Vacancies
- Assistant Stores Officer Grade 55 Vacancies
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-II 08 Vacancies
TSPSC Application Form 2019 Apply Online :-
Job seekers who are intended to apply TSPSC Recruitment 2019 are need to fill their application form through online mode only.The registration links will be active now online on official website.The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria are only allowed to apply and the candidates who doesn’t meet eligibility criteria are advised not to apply.The applicants are need to pay application fee through online mode using internet banking or SBI epay.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- For SC/ST/BC, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of TS, PH/ Ex-serviceman: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): SBI ePay
TSPSC SO/ASO Selection Process :-
The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written examination and personal interview respectively.The candidates who attains minimum qualifying marks in selection process will be recruited into applied positions in Telangana state.
TSPSC SO/ASO Pay Scale :-
The candidates who gets recruited into statistical officer/assistant statistical officer positions will be getting 24,440-71,510 as monthly salary from Telangana state.
How To Apply TSPSC Recruitment 2019 :-
Candidates can fill their TSPSC Application Form 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to the online on official website.
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully
- Next click on “TSPSC Recruitment 2019″
- Now Fill online application form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Pay the application fee.
- Re Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
TSPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Starting date to submit online application form : 25-07-2018
- Last date to submit online application form : 10-08-2018
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket : Updated Soon
- Examination Dates : Updated Soon
To get regular updates on TSPSC Recruitment 2019 bookmark our website using CTRL + D on your keyboard. For more details comment below.We are here to provide required information as soon as possible.
|BSNL Recruitment||Latest Govt Jobs||NIACL Recruitment|
|LIC Recruitment||RBI Recruitment||NABARD Recruitment|
|UIIC Recruitment||OICL Recruitment||ONGC Recruitment|